Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I need to fix my washing machine. It's been an issue for…

Customer Question
I need to fix...

I need to fix my washing machine

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It's been an issue for over a week now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The agitator plate keeps coming loose and although I keep tightening the screw up it keeps happening also the drum sounds like it's agitating but isn't moving

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
9/22/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment while I get some information for you!

Have you used locktite on the screw to make sure it does not come loose?

I have tried loctite with no improvement
I paid $5 and had a short reply asking if I'd used loctite. To which I answered yes. Another fee of $35 has been charged but I have not received any assistance or a request to charge the additional funds. Please arrange a refund asap very disappointed with this service