Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a electrolux washing machine front loader saying

Customer Question
I have a electrolux...

I have a electrolux washing machine front loader saying error20

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Couple days now.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not. I'm not technician savvy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have been able to turn the machine off then turn it to drain. the 2 minute process takes some time. Then when that's finished I turn to spin cycle to finish the load

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

About 3 or 4 days. I don't know hoe severe. We do 2 loads a day on average

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd,
 replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd

Hi

This error suggests Draining issue... E20 fault code = a blockage in the drainage system

Check drain hose, the laundry sink tub and also the pump filter at the bottom right side of the machine @ front of cabinet. Open the door open, undo the filter bung and clean out the debris etc

Something here is blocked and it is restricting the outflow of water so the error comes as a warning to be fully drained before spinning.
Here is a VIDEO showing general principles
If you would like a Service Call, please give your Postcode so I can put you in touch with someone local

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

AU Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd,
 replied 10 months ago

Just a quick follow-up as I have not heard from you for a while.

Anything more to report ?

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.