AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

We have a sa92mfx5 stove and have a replacement digital

Customer Question

We have a sa92mfx5 stove and have a replacement digital programmer to fix but it has different connections to the original. Purchased it from Smeg so part is okay just different and unsure how to connect it.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Tonight
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: We thought we could
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Can you post a picture of the back of the old timer with the wires on it and the new timer and i should be able to work it out for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi I waited and waited. I'm calling in an appliance repairman. I have asked for a refund because nobody got back to me.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Ok no worries.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
This a scam. 30 minute guarantee without contact. i was charged for a service I did not receive. I request a full refund.
Expert:  Daniel replied 29 days ago.

Its not a scam at all. You replied back to me that you dont want any help anymore and have requested a refund and looking at the screen shot you posted you have got your refund.