Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Bosch Series 6 washing machine only 6 month old and…

Customer Question
Hi there I have...

Hi there I have a Bosch Series 6 washing machine only 6 month old and it is not filling with water and the tap icon is lit up.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Series 6 and it's 6 months old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can..depends on what the problem is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, other than it worked fine then I went on holiday and the housitter did laundry and since I've been back I can't get it to work...no water going into washer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
9/21/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please.

Also stupid question but have you checked the water supply is turned on to the washer?

Hi Daniel, yes I do not see a problem with the water supply, Series 6

Do you have the model number please?

not sure where to find that but the tag on the side says WAT24261AU

Thanks for that.

If its not filling and the tap light is lit then try this and see what happens.

Pull the washer out and lean it 45 degrees backwards and see if any water leaks out from the bottom. As theres a flood switch in there which if water gets into the base this activates the switch as it stops it from filling.

So try that and see what happens from there and let me know.