Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

One of the buttons got stuck under the bottom plate. I don't

One of the buttons got stuck under the bottom plate.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: I don't know what is the model.I put the clothes from top,never happened before.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Can you sent somebody to help me?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. This morning I put some clothes in ,The washing was finished well, only when I wanted to take the clothes out,found one of the buttons with string was stuck under the bottom plate.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There should be a plastic cap on the top of the plate. Under that cap is a bolt that holds the wash plate in place. If you take that bolt out, you should be able to pull the wash plate out to retrieve the clothing.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!