Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

F5 error on our dish drawer, 5 years no, if possible, fisher

Customer Question
f5 error on our dish...
f5 error on our dish drawer
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: 5 years no
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: fisher and paykel
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
9/14/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd,
 replied 3 months ago
Martyn Lloyd

Model Number would be helpful... however, generally...

F5 code involves the drawer lid and/or seal
Please also see the Manual for your reference in case you need one

• Take the drawer out and inspect the inside of the top panel for a black rubber strip.
  • If it is broken or not responding to up down movement then it needs to be replaced.
  • In addition the actuator motors on each side that drive the seal could be faulty.

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd