Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a bosch dishwasher. i took out the filter as i wanted…

Customer Question
I have a bosch...

I have a bosch dishwasher. i took out the filter as i wanted to check it before i used a dose of finish dishwasher cleaner. tried to put it on cycle to clean and the panel is showing check water. when i checked where filter is it is full of water.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less that 1 year old. installed in October 2016

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can fix it myself it would be great. i need the dishwasher.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No idea.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
9/12/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

When it comes up check water light is the drain pump just running all the time?

Or does it start to fill with water and then comes up check water?