Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

How do I remove the back freezer panel on a e521t fisher and

Customer Question

how do I remove the back freezer panel on a e521t fisher and paykel fridge, I think my drain line is blocked
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: Only has happened once, water is dripping from the top of the fridge under the freezer compartment. Water pools at the bottom of the fridge and onto the floor
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Any idea how long it may take to get the answer?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

The back panel in there should just pull off as its just a push fit panel.

So empty the freezer and try and get a thin screwdriver and prise the back panel off from the top. Then just pull it and it should come off from there.

But if theres ice in the back at the bottom then this more then likely holding the panel on so give it a good pull and it should come off from there.

Try that and see how it goes from there.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.

Do you still need help on this, If so then just get back to me. But if not if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Regards