Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My asko dishwasher D3122 has stopped mid cycle and is

Customer Question

My asko dishwasher D3122 has stopped mid cycle and is flashing. The water has drained and nothing is blocked. The motor sounds it like it is continually running unless I turn off the power. What do I do??? Fiona
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: On the door it saysAsko D3122 8 -steel system its about 9 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If its something simple I will otherwise I will call a technician
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just that when it stopped it seemed to be at the end of the cycle
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Water has leaked into the base of the machine, under the wash tub. The small access panel in the front under the door will come off to access that area to dry it out. Once dried up, it will restore operation. You will need to address the leak if it leaks again....

Expert:  Kelly replied 25 days ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.