Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I can't attach the drain hose on my new smeg dishwasher. How…

Customer Question
I can't attach the...

I can't attach the drain hose on my new smeg dishwasher. How do I remove the cap from the end without damaging the hose?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It's a 14 piece dishwasher- it doesn't say what model. Haven't run any cycle because I can't attach the drainage hose

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Are you offering to come over?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I attach the drain hose?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 6 days by:
9/15/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Typically, there is a fitting at the back, accessed by removing the left side panel. There should be a model tag in the tub, once the door is opened.