Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Electrolux time manger front loader is saying that the…

Customer Question
My Electrolux time manger...

My Electrolux time manger front loader is saying that the anti flooding system has been activated and I need to check filter, done, cleaned, and still saying the same message after I put it on the drain and then spin cycle to finish off what was in there, by the way it got to the me of the spin cycle before the message came on again.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Only today, so has come on three times in the last hour and a half, once without putting the cycle through the spin component, once again when filter checked and cleaned, and then once again at the end of a drain and then spin cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Preferably

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Just wondering, how long does this normally take?
9/8/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment while I get some information for you!

Is there water in the flood basin on the unit?