Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our Simpson Eziset 950 washing machine looks like it has…

Customer Question
Our Simpson Eziset 950...

Our Simpson Eziset 950 washing machine looks like it has died, after replacing the brain only about a year ago. There is no wash or spin operating. Is there any chance it could be something other than the controller?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About five days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can repair electronic items and electrical appliances, if I can get the right parts.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I live a long way from everywhere else

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
9/9/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. If there is no power to the unit at all and the circuit breaker is not off and the power cord is plugged in then yes all that is left is the main control board being the issue and having failed and needing to be replaced.