Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Rob,I have ariston l63 and the first light and third light…

Customer Question
Hi Rob,I have ariston...

Hi Rob,I have ariston l63 and the first light and third light from the right are flashing. I have just moved in and can't work it out

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since I moved in for about 3 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends what the problem is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It runs for a bit then the 2 lights start flashing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
9/7/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Lights 1+3 flashing indecates blocked filters.

What the normall cause of this a blocked hose.

Pull machine out and take off the bottom covers on the front and the right hand side panel. From there you will see the wash motor. On the hose which goes from the motor to the bottom spray arm is a sensor. What you need to do is take off this hose and give it a good clean and the same with the sensor inside it. Then refit and see how it goes then.

Hopefully that will sort it out then for you.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.

Do you still need help on this, If so then just get back to me. But if not if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Regards