Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our freezer not freezing, Amana SX522VE, purchased new in…

Customer Question
Hi There, our freezer...

Hi There, our freezer not freezing, Amana SX522VE, purchased new in year 2002. Fr/Freezer side by side 620 LT.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

As above

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Freezer door may have been left open by house sitter, while we were away
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/7/2017
AU Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 11 months ago
woody463

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If you open the freezer door look on the rear interior wall panel do you see any frost or ice on the wall panel?

And is the freezer fan running ?

Thankyou for response. We can't be without functioning fridge any longer. Repairman is coming out.
AU Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 11 months ago

Ok no problem ,good luck!

And Thank you for replying back to me!!