Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Removed oven door on whirlpool now cant get it back as

Customer Question
Removed oven door on...

Removed oven door on whirlpool now cant get it back as hinges appear to have locked in a back position

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model is 6AKP124/WH and oven is 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have replaced heater element and now cant get door back

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really hinges just appear to have locked back, can they be released

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 34 days by:
10/4/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment while I get some information for you!

Do you have the tabs that you rotate back to lock the hinges on the door to remove it?