Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am an older ladybmy simpson esperit 650 will not drain or…

Customer Question
I am an older ladybmy...
I am an older ladybmy simpson esperit 650 will not drain or spin how do i find someone look at it.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/17/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Broapprep,
 replied 11 months ago
Broapprep
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. Thank you. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me.
AU Appliance Technician: Broapprep,
 replied 11 months ago
If your unit is not draining or spinning you have a clog in it between the tub and drain pump or need a new drain pump. If you are unable to do this repair any handyman or appliance guy can help you. I recommend searching local appliance guys near your location.