AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

I have a whirlpool front loading washing machine--Model

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool front loading washing machine--Model WFS1073CE--can you supply me with the part number of the replacement CCU as the one on the machine is failing--
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the appliance expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Exact Model WFS1073CE. Its 4 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry I don't need an answer--you spoke of $5 now want to charge more when the answer comes--I have cancelled the transaction on my card
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I just want to check and make sure that you do not want assistance on your question correct?