Dino
Dino, service engineer
Experience:  service technican at elite appliance care
99390383

Need to take out top draw of my old dish washer please, It

Customer Question

Need to take out top draw of my old dish washer please
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It actually not been working for a number of years, we have bought a new draw and wont to change iit over but it seems to be stuck and won't go in or out now !!!! model NO. DD60132
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: we were going to try yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no just to get the draw out is there something under it to loosen or something??
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Dino replied 2 months ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

If so then open the drawer and once its open look on each side in the bottom corners were the tub sits on the rail.

There you will see a plastic clip.

Push this clip inwards and pull the drawer forward.

Do this on both sides then the drawer will come off the runners from there.

So lie the drawer down on the left hand side.

Now with the drawer off you can access the screws that's holding the unit into the cabinets and then it will pull out from there.

Regards

Regards

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No sorry but you were no halp to us and I am not happy with the amount charged as that was not specified to me I will have to get a professional to do the work