Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Ice maker going crazy, won't stop. Don't know. For right…

Customer Question
Ice maker going crazy...

Ice maker going crazy, won't stop

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Don't know

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes for right now, how do I turn ice maker off

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
8/13/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Can you please explain how it is "going crazy," what exactly is happening with it?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?