Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a whirllp top load 7.5kg typ 111, ser ; C03440914…

Customer Question
We have a whirllp...

We have a whirllp top load 7.5kg typ 111

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Ser ; C03440914 MODD6ALSR7244

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The water leave knob has broken off.we applied to to your rep in CAINS they said it would take 10 working dayd to get a replacement. I 2 weeks later to be told it take 2 months to get it. Is there somwhere alse I culd get one from?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

We can only wash on small loads

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just if we can find the part somewhere quicker

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
8/9/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd,
 replied 1 year ago
Martyn Lloyd

Whirlpool Support will be best able to advise availability of Spare Parts for your model

Have the Model Number ready

Local Call ...

• 1300 363 344