Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a WFS1071BW washing machine. Water doesn't drain out.

Customer Question
Hi John. I have...

Hi John. I have a WFS1071BW washing machine. Water doesn't drain out. Red light appears:: "Clean Pump". How do I do this?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a Whirlpool.wfs1071bw. Appr. 3 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know. Is it complicated?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I prefer a technician to do the work.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
8/5/2017
AU Appliance Technician: McgiverSR,
 replied 11 months ago
McgiverSR
Hello the cleaning the pump on that machine just requires removing the two screws at the bottom of the front panel which will then lift out and the pump should be visible along with the clean-out but if you'd rather have a technician to it if you can furnish me with the city you live in I'll try to locate a reputable company