Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

EW100WB how to reset after power failure. Started 5 mins ago…

Customer Question
EW100WB how to reset...

EW100WB how to reset after power failure

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Started 5 mins ago - dinner party tonight

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can not get any button to remove "Auto"

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Guys, its is too late!!
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

Sorry, your question just came onto my answer board and I am in a different time zone.

Do you still need help with the clock?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Someone has already been sort it for me. Thanks

So, you were able to reset the timer and get it working?

Great!

I am glad you got it working.

Sorry the system was slow for you :(

Maybe next time