AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

Second opinion] my fridge keeps beeping. I have checked the

Customer Question

Second opinion] Hi my fridge keeps beeping. I have checked the seals they are ok, the fridge and freezer are cold but it beeps every minute
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: A whirlpool WR127S
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would like to try. I bought it second hand, it is stainless steel so i presume not that old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No it seems to work ok it just beeps
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Dino replied 4 days ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

If so have you tried turning the power off and leaveing it 15 minutes and see if this stops the beeping?

Regards

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Have tried that. I have also checked the seals. The fridge and freezer seem to work fine. When i open the door of the fridge it beeps as well. I dont have the door open long. Do you know which wire is connected to the beeping? I would like to disconnect it. The fridge is outside and i use it for animal food and overflow of my food. I have even taken off the back where thr compressor is but cant figure out what makes the berping noise as this seems to be where the beeping is coming from. Nicole