Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

First thing in the morning press the on switch, blowers turn

Customer Question
on but no flame. Panel...
First thing in the morning press the on switch, blowers turn on but no flame. Panel reports blower error. Keep trying over a 2 hour period but nothing. Try again 2 hours later and it starts up with no problems. In a 2 week period technician has been in 4 times and has replaced air pressure switch and a couple of other things but problem still exists. If we go back to bases, power is on, gas is on but no flame. Wondering if there is no spark to ignite the gas then assume a safety switch turns off the gas? Perhaps there is no spark to ignite the gas when oven is being turned on. Rang Middleby Marshall in Brisbane, Australia and all I got was " there were lots of problems with this oven so it was discontinued - too many system issues". Seems strange that Middleby Marshall can't even suggest possible fixes or clues to what could be issues. Hopefully you can provide some suggestions.
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Have tried that each time this happens but to no avail. It seems strange that when left for a few hours more it then starts.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, I'm not a technician. Have the same technician, recommended by MM who comes in each time.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just need to know what else to look for. Technician is coming in first thing tomorrow morning to start it.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
6/15/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Sorry, can't find a specific model number but it's a Middleby Marshall WOW PS 670 gas pizza oven (with conveyor belt).
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician