Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have baumatic dish washer and the both trays already

Hi! I have baumatic dish washer and the both trays already rusty. I don't know the model. Just wondering where can I buy to replace the trays. Is there any office or shops selling it in WA?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: BDW60S Model:WOP12-9260B . Some of the words almost faded and can't see properly. APP No: V06708 Made in China. I don't know whether it can help?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Can I just buy the trays?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The trays a bit rusty and I want to change it.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The trays are available for order at the link below!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.