Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a fisher&paykel mw512 which only does till the end of

Customer Question

I have a fisher&paykel mw512 which only does till the end of a wash cycle does not rinse or spin on cold water only.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I have 2 of the same fisher&paykel wash machines one is quite new and the other is maybe 10 yrs but both stop at the same point in the cycle.The model no.mw512
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it is only a simple repair.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Have turned machine off and attemped a number of washes only to stop at the rinse cycle and does not spin or rinse
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Is there a reason you are using cold water only?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cold water only available
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

I am thinking the problem is because hot water is not able to get into the unit is what it causing it to not complete the cycle.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will take one of the washing machine into town and connect both hot and cold water hoses up and see if that fixes the problem
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

I wanted to follow up with you to see how it was going?