Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Bosch integrated dishwasher, only dials / lights on inside

Customer Question

bosch integrated dishwasher, only dials / lights on inside top of door. having trouble starting it and how do i know what part of cycle is on and when finished
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Brand new
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Type S16P6B
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: SMV50D00AU, FD 9511 Znr 00188
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

The attached pages show how the cycles are identified. When the cycle has finished, the control will signal audibly and there will be lights showing the cycle has completed. Do you have the manual that came with the machine? If no, I can send it to you.