Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

I HAVE A WESTINGHOUSE OVEN MODEL NO. POL662W. I NEED TO KNOW

Customer Question
HELLO. I HAVE A WESTINGHOUSE...
HELLO. I HAVE A WESTINGHOUSE OVEN MODEL NO. POL662W. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REPLACE THE GRILL ELEMENT. MY EMAIL IS***@******.***. MY PHONE IS(###) ###-####Brian Overmass.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: WESTINGHOUSE MODEL No. POL662W AND IT IS ABOUT 15 YEARS OLD. I HAVE A REPLACEMENT ELEMENT I JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PUT IT IN Brian.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
11/29/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Which element do you have the top one or the round one around the fan?

AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician