AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

I have a whirlpool fridge the service sticker on the door is

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool fridge the service sticker on the door is WRBX45BS noticed yesterday that no cold air is being produced compressor is hot and a clicking sound can be hreard about every 5 min can you please give me some advise thanks Les Gibbs
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 5 years old can not find model but the temperature setting oi on the front door both for fridge and freezer there is also a triangle with a ! in the middle
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: not unless its something simple
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: could it be the compressor as it is really hot or maybe computer or just a switch
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Engineer-Tech replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your Whirlpool refrigerator. Please give me a moment to review your model.