AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

Hoover 600 md, fault is it will fill to rinse but when water

Customer Question

Hoover 600 md, fault is it will fill to rinse but when water stops the machine just sits. have replaced the timer and motor controll but fault still there.
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: not sure it is elderly mums machine. at least 4 months
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes it is remote location
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: all settings work but the machine stops at the same point
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the model number of your unit? The model number should be located on the inside of the door. Also is this a top loader or front loader unit? The problem could be with the lid lock or door lock assembly. When the unit fills do you hear the clicking noise ensuring that the door is locked?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is a top loader, it will start the cycle and work until it gets to the rinse cycle where it should agitate and spin out the water. B7ut when the water cuts off it just sits there , I can manually move the dial on one click and it will continue, I dont think it agitates at that stage. Though it just empties
HOOVER 600 md 00 about 12 years old