John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I am curious as to why my fridge plays a little tune every

Customer Question

I am curious as to why my fridge plays a little tune every morning at 6:15 a.m.?
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: It is part of a pair, one fridge, one freezer, both that can be concealed as part of the cupboards. I have had it since 2012. It is working perfectly well, but the tune is puzzling
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Is any work necessary?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I am aware of. I would like to know why it plays this tune without fail at that time every morning. It is brief but it is there.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  josh-cssm replied 10 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/australia-whitegoods/9zwod-curious-fridge-plays-little-tune-every.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

For some reason the screen says I opted out of your request, but I didn't. The tune sound is announcing the end of the automatic defrost cycle, which starts at 3 a.m.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Do you need more help, before your request times out? If not, please take a moment to rate my service to you. Thank you.