AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

I have a WT-H550 that is giving me the dE error code. I

Customer Question

I have a WT-H550 that is giving me the dE error code. I understand this is the door error and I have taken it apart and I cannot even see where the mechanism for sensing the door would be. It doesn't seem to have any kind of magnet that has fallen off or anything.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 10 months ago.

Yes this is a door error. You will need to replace the door latch mechanism to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.