AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

My whirlpool front loader has no power. The model is a

Customer Question

My whirlpool front loader has no power. The model is a whirlpool sports 10kg. No power comes on, but when I turn the nob on the front a few times it comes on. It looks like the board for the on/off switch may be faulty
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 5 years old. Model no: WFE 1210 CW
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am an electrician but electronics is not my strong point
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just would like to know is this a common issue?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 12 months ago.

You will need to replace the control board to fix this. Also check the wiring is not damaged. make sure the connections are secure.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 11 months ago.

I see this question is still open, do u need more help? Please remember I only get paid for helping you when you rate me 5 stars at the top of your page. Please do so now, Thanks.