Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a technician coming to look at my fridge tomorrow

Customer Question

I have a technician coming to look at my fridge tomorrow morning as the alarm won't stop beeping. Is there a way I can silence the alarm manually until he gets here? Thanks
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Without having the model number I am not sure what you may have on your control panel but do you have a alarm button? If so try holding it for 5 seconds.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi Travis,No alarm button. The model number is *****Any other options?Thank you

Sadly there is not a way to silence it until whatever the problem you are having is fixed. I am not sure if you are still currently storing food in your unit or why the service tech is coming out but if there is not food in there you can turn power off to the unit. I wish this had been something easy you could have done :(

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thanks Travis, no worries I'll keep putting up with it until tomorrow! Thanks :)

I wanted to check in with you because I seen this matter was still open. Did the tech every make it out to you to fix your issue?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi, yes it was fixed this morning. Thanks for that.

sounds good have a great day.