Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Our bosch 26e ghflow water heater doesn't work all over the

Customer Question

Our bosch 26e highflow water heater doesn't work all over the house. The couple of taps closest to the unit have hot water, but the hot water taps at the other end of the house either have no hot water, or it cuts out all the time. We are on tank water and have a strong pump attached which we have tested and is fine. The bosch unit used to work wonderfully, any ideas on how we can fix it.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Inspect the interior of the heater for an accumulation of debris, and remove any you find. If that does not improve heating capacity, replace the heat sensor.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have no idea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what a waste of money
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am a totally different tech APPLIANCE GURU, I see the issue and I apologize on behalf of the site for the bad response.

Normally what causes this issue is a plugged inlet screen on the incoming valve to the unit. You need to check the screen, go to my link below and do that and see if that is clogged up. If it is clean it and that should solve the issue. If not let me know. When the that screen gets plugged up it restrict flow through the unit so the unit does not trip on when you have a further away valve in the house...very common issue.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!