Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

The problem started today, If I can yes

Customer Question
Hi Pearl JA: I'll do all...
Hi Pearl
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: The problem started today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can yes
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have an electrolux 1420 front loader washing machine and the display is dead. the power led is on but there's no display and buttons are not responding.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry it is an EFW 1470
7/15/2016
AU Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 1 year ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

While opening and closing the door, listen for a switch clicking. If you don't hear it, replace it with part number(###) ###-#### If you hear the click, replace the control board. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $137.85. You can buy the parts at www.spares.bigwarehouse.com.au.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

John, restaurant equipment technician