AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

We have a blanco dishwasher BFD 5x dishwasher - everything

Customer Question

Hi Pearl - we have a blanco dishwasher BFD 5x dishwasher - everything works except the water heating - we are getting only cold water washes. Where can I get a heating element and are they easy to change?
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Blanco BFD 5x - about 6 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Water fills and washes and drains ok. It's just the water temp is cold
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Assuming you have power to it this is the part that you will require to fix that problem -- http://spares.bigwarehouse.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=69520_69521_87755&products_id=1674790 -- Ian