AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

Have a Simpson 4kg Eziload Dryer - trying to find repair

Customer Question

Have a Simpson 4kg Eziload Dryer - trying to find repair manual online having no luck
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: problem motor start capacitor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: power is going to the machine and it turns and heats just wont go on its own
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Will you please send me the model number? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi John,I found an online video on how to replace the part that I needed to get change. Thanks anyways
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome.