Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My front loader door won't open JA: I'll do all I can to…

Customer Question
My front loader door...

My front loader door won't open

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

It's an Electrolux EWF14742 - I put on a load - load finished but door is stuck. I turned power off and back on to reset but it's still stuck

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?

Machine is under 12 months old and it's a light load of washing so I don't know what's caused it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
5/11/2016
AU Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco
OK just a couple of checks befor we start. Does the door handle seem firm and not flopping around? Secondly, if you unplug the appliance from the electric (not just switch it off) and leave it for 10 minutes does it now open and finally is there any water left in the wash drum?