Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a long wash light on an mw 612 any ideas on how to fix?

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The first light and the second to last light are on we may have overloaded the first wash??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems to be having trouble spinning
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The issue is probably the result or poor drainage that is keeping the machine from spinning. Is the water draining out fast when it pumps out? Is there water standing in the machine that has not drained?