Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

I have a Whirlpool machine WFE1070BD and the red light signifying

Customer Question
'clean pump' has come on...
I have a Whirlpool machine WFE1070BD and the red light signifying 'clean pump' has come on. There is a small amount of water in te bottom of the machine and some of the clothes that were in it are wet.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
4/13/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.You most likely need to clean out the pump trap on the washer, lots of stuff gets caught in there and keeps the washer from draining properly, if that does not solve the issue the pump needs to be replaced.click here if you need to order pumphere is a video that shows how to clean the pump filter:click here We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
AU Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson