Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My machine has just told me it has a waterproof fault. I see…

Customer Question
My machine has just...

My machine has just told me it has a waterproof fault. I see that the sight tells me to call a service man. Is this the first thing I should do?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My name is ***** ***** just on the second was of the day and on the automatic setting when it stopped. It came up with the problem.It is a Miele front loader W3725 H/comb,6.5kg 1300rpm and is 6 years old.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
4/8/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Water has leaked into the base of the machine, under the tub. Will the door open? If so, can you stretch the rubber boot around the door and tub and see if there is a hole anywhere in it?