AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

My oven stop heating... it was fine before I dont

Customer Question

***** *****, My oven stop heating... it was fine before I dont know where to start looking or if it as any fuse or anything related that could it go off and cause the problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When selecting the temperature, it goes on but it doesnt get to the heat I have set on the nob. it does warms up but not much, I am talking you can put you can in without feeling any heat at 250 C after 10min and even the container are not hot enough
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.
If the oven is not heating to temp then you will need to have the temperature sensor replaced as it has gone bad. Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer
Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer