Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

My name is ***** ***** and i need the user manual old

Customer Question
My name is ***** *****...
My name is ***** ***** and i need the user manual for my old westinghouse silhouette oven
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The model number is POE 646 QFB 00 serial number is 407 07425 24 volts and 50HZ is this enough details
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/31/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The manual at the link below is as close as is available in digital format. You may need to contact the manufacturer if you need a paper copy but I doubt they have it available any more.

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician