Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an A11X oven/cooktops and it has always worked well.

Customer Question
Hi. I have an A11X...
Hi. I have an A11X oven/cooktops and it has always worked well. We have just moved back into our house after it has been renovated and the clock numbers are flashing. I have held down the clock button but nothing has happened. Could there be another problem. It is definitely plugged in.
If we can't set the clock the oven does not work.
Can you please help?
Jackie
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/15/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The clock button being depressed for only 1-2 seconds should stop the flashing and allow the time to be set. Are you holding it down too long maybe? If it will not set, the clock may need to be replaced. Let me know what happens with the next set attempt with only 1-2 second button pushing.