Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My 40lt Engel is working on 220 v only. No response from 12…

Customer Question
My 40lt Engel is working...
My 40lt Engel is working on 220 v only. No response from 12 volt, fuse and green light on adaptor is correct?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/8/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 2 years ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Double check the fuse and the holder often the fuse may look good but be bad. Replace the fuse and make sure the wiring to the fuse holder is not broken...common issue. Let me know

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU