Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

ASKO N516 dishwasher fills and empties, but no wash cycle.

Customer Question
ASKO N516 dishwasher fills...

ASKO N516 dishwasher fills and empties, but no wash cycle. The timer just counts down.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When we run a rinse cycle, to test it, it fills, and then when it supposed top wash and the sprayers rotate, we hear a click (like a switch) and nothing. The timer counts down and the DW empties itself.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Just confirmed it is a DW20.2 model
3/7/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 2 years ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Can you check and see if there is power to the main wash motor with a volt meter?

I'll need to get some tools. Will advise.

OK sounds good when you get the bottom panel off you can see the motor and see if it has power or is just humming. I will wait for your reply.