Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I'm ***** *****. I have a Simpson 8Kg washing machine that

Customer Question

Hi, I'm ***** *****. I have a Simpson 8Kg washing machine that beeps every second during the wash. I know that it's electronic but is it possible to stop it as it's extremely annoying.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's an EziSet Model SWT8542. It beeps every turn of the wash cycle.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU an extremely knowledgable tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

IS the beeping coming from the control and all the time just beeping?

If it is coming from the control there is no way other than replacing the control to stop it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At every turn of the agitator, it beeps.

Yes you just need to replace the control board on it there is no other fix for that issue.

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks