Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Graeme. I have an Omega OG92XA Cooktop. The electronic

Customer Question
Graeme. I have an...

Graeme. I have an Omega OG92XA Cooktop. The electronic Ignition has suddenly stopped sparking on all burners. What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When I turn the knob and press down to ignite the burner there is normally a click and spark. Now nothing happens.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/4/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you are certain you have power to the unit, the spark module is faulty. The spark module is arrowed red in the attached picture.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!