Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

What does E25 mean nothing

Customer Question
what does E25 mean nothing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/4/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 2 years ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. The only way to credit me(APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU) is to make sure you are rating my post not another techs when finished...Thank You!

That is a pump blocked code, you need to check the pump for a blockage. Watch this video to clear the error

CLICK HERE

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks